Beluga caviar (fish)
Garnish: egg yolk, egg white, parsley, chives, crème fraîche (milk), red onion, capers (sulphates)
yeast, buckwheat flour (gluten), milk, eggs, sunflower oil, salt
All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team. Occasionally we may need to substitute products if we are unable to source from our suppliers, thank you for your understanding.
Cooking time: 2 minutesYou will need
Chef's top tip
"Place a bottle of your favourite vodka in the freezer and serve ice cold with your delicious caviar platter. Alternatively, should you want to serve canapés, cut your blinis into bite-size pieces topped with caviar and your choice of garnish”.
Please refer to the best before date on the caviar tin
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180c/160c fan/gas mark 4
2. Place the blinis in a single layer on a baking sheet and warm for 1-2 minutes
3. Remove lids from the garnishes and serve on a platter
4. Open the caviar and place in the centre of the platter
5. Serve blinis warm with the caviar and garnishes