Tomato purée, creamed coconut, onions, red peppers, red Thai curry paste, sunflower oil, red chilli, salt, wild ginger, garlic, galangal, shallots, lemongrass, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, coriander root, cumin, cardoon, green chilli, palm sugar, double cream (milk), lime, sugar snap peas, salmon (fish), prawns (crustaceans), squid (molluscs)
, scallops (molluscs), butter (milk), carrots, parsley, white wine (sulphites), garlic, celery, fine beans, coconut.
Green bean salad: fine beans, desiccated coconut, olive oil, salt and pepper
Rice: basmati rice, coriander, salt and pepper
Garnish: chopped coriander
All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team. Occasionally we may need to substitute products if we are unable to source from our suppliers, thank you for your understanding.
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Remove the lid of the packaging for the curry
- Reheat the curry in the microwave for 6 minutes, stir then microwave a further 2 minutes and leave to stand for 1 minute
- Remove the lid of the basmati rice, microwave for 2-3 minutes and leave to stand for 1 minute
- Remove the lid of the fine bean salad and place into a serving dish
- Spoon the fish curry into a warm serving plate/bowl
- Spoon the rice into a warm serving bowl or the same plate as the fish curry
- Sprinkle the curry with the chopped coriander. Serve and enjoy